Saturday, March 14, 2009

Louisiana Library Association Conference 2009

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I have been at the Louisiana Library Association Conference in Baton Rouge. My original plan was to blog this as I have other state conferences in the past. Thursday and Friday I took copious notes, created and edited Word documents, and saved them to my work laptop. I saved notes from my last Friday session and headed to the awards.

There was no wi-fi in the conference part of the hotel (I am near registration and at the State Library booth now).I saw a guy using a laptop and asked if he had access. He said yes, I opened my laptop and got "the blue screen of death." So....it goes to the IT department on Monday, and I'll post this morning's session in a moment. For the next two hours I am at the State Library booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment