- Stumbled onto my blog, and probably have no clue what I am talking about,
- Look here every now and again,
- Subscribe to this via RSS or some aggregator,
- or are stalking me
- President-elect (2 candidates)
- ALA Council (lots of candidates for 33 seats, unless there are vacancies to be filled)
- Bylaws changes including the dues increase.
Vote for whomever you please for ALA President. I know Loriene Roy slightly, and have never met John Crowe. I think that either would do a good job.
I ask that you vote for ME for ALA Council. Some of the other folks I am supporting include: Ria Newhouse, Beth Bingham, Heidi Dolamore, Pat Hogan, Bill Paullin, David Barton, Arlene Bielefield, Luann Cogliser, Rochelle Hartman, Dora Ho, Carol Kem, Greg McClay, Ginny Moore, Peg Ottinger, Joanne Pinder, Donald Roalkvalm, Larry Romans, Gail Schlacter, Pat Wand, Dorothy Morgan. The complete list of candidates (alphabetically, of course) is on the ALA web site.