Wednesday, June 26, 2024

ALA Annual 2024 - Where is Michael?

Updated 6/26:  Calendar synch completed ... But still very much a work in progress.

Here is my tentative schedule for ALA Annual in San Diego. Note that it is still tentative! There is only one Thursday event. Astute readers (do I even have any?) will note that there is a dramatically smaller number of events and conflicts. It was a decade ago that my friend Aaron Dobbs and I found that you can only have 46 calendar events in a day.
If you have previously viewed this, you may want to refresh to be sure that you have the latest version of my calendar.
(Note: I have figured out how to make "Agenda" the default view.) Clicking on any event will show details. I think have also mastered having the time zone correct, but I could be wrong! I will need to test upon arrival in San Diego.



No comments:

Post a Comment