I have been composing this post in my head for some time.
This year I am thankful for:
- Having a job which I enjoy and which has challenges
- Having been accepted into a completely new and different community
- The many adventures I have had over the past year
- For my friends:
- My new Rotary friends in Eau Claire
- My friends from Leadership Eau Claire
- The many friends I have at work
- Friends in "the Cities"
- My many virtual friends who offered support
- My many professional colleagues (especially within ALA)
- For my family:
- My mother who survived a health crisis this fall
- My brothers and sisters who are watching over her more carefully and keeping us all better informed
- My kids (even when they don't answer my emails!)
- For being healthy. While I have pus some weight back on, I am still close to my lower band of weight, and feel great because of that!